Kelch Supports EPA & CARB
When the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resource Board) mandated that OEMs comply with new regulations to protect the environment, Kelch stepped up and developed a line of caps to meet the mandates for fuel caps permeation and evaporative emissions.
- The Kelch Ratchet Caps 350, 225 and 175 meet these regulations by preventing fuel from permeating through the cap and limiting evaporative emissions.
- These caps employ ratcheting mechanisms to advise the user that the fuel tank is properly sealed.
- Tethers/lanyards are available to assist in preventing the loss of the fuel cap.
Fluid management is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the world. Our experience - combined with our continuous investment in people, processes and product development - keeps us on the cutting edge.
As a result, we are focused on the future and continually monitor how current and future regulatory issues will shape the industry and the products we manufacture.
To learn more about Kelch EPA/CARB Compliant products, click here.
Click on the links below to view the certifications for Kelch products.
2016 EPA Certifications
- Ratchet 175 - Nitrile Gasket
- Ratchet 225 Cap with Pressure Relief (Marine) FKM Gasket
- Ratchet 225 - Nitrile Gasket
- Ratchet 225 - FKM Gasket
- Ratchet 350 - Nitrile Gasket
- Ratchet 350 - FKM Gasket
Learn more about caps, gauges and other precision parts at www.Kelch.com.